Microblading is one of the most popular new ways to get beautiful, long-lasting brows that can be customized to your ideal eyebrow shape.
Whether you want to sculpt arched, steep arched, s-shaped, rounded, or straight brows, this simple procedure can help you get the look you want without the downtime or discomfort that you don’t.
Whether you want to sculpt your brows for a special occasion or regular event, microblading is a great way perfect your look!
The six most common questions patients ask about microblading are:
- How long does the procedure take? Microblading is performed in a series of two different treatments that are spaced between four and six weeks apart The treatment session usually takes between 60 and 90 minutes to complete, while the second session usually takes between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Does it hurt? In order to ensure that each microblading treatment is as comfortable as possible, our practice uses a variety of anesthetics to adequately numb the area before treatment begins. These include a numbing cream and local anesthetic that is regularly reapplied during treatment to sustain patient comfort.
- How long will it take to recover? There is a virtually non-existent period of downtime following treatment. Most patients can come in, receive a microblading treatment, and return right back to their daily routines. While the pigment of your new brows might be darker than you expect, this color usually softens and becomes more natural-looking over time. The results of treatment are fully healed between 25-30 days after treatment. It’s important to keep in mind that while most patients don’t experience pain after treatment, they must take certain precautions until their brows have fully healed to ensure that their results last.
- How long do the results of a microblading treatment last? The results of a single microblading treatment usually last between 18 and 36 months. After these results begin to fade, patients can undergo additional touch up treatments that help lengthen and extend how long their new brows last.
- What can a microblading treatment do for me? This treatment can help patients address hair loss, add volume to thin brows, lengthen brows, correct asymmetry, and customize the shape of their brows.
It’s also important to keep in mind that once you’ve undergone a microblading treatment, it’s essential that you take measures to protect your new brows from moisture. Avoiding vigorous workouts or exposing your face to any liquid can help ensure that your results stay beautiful and are long-lasting.
Are you interested in learning more about what this exciting treatment can do for you? Contact Skinsations Med Spa today with any of your questions, or to schedule a consultation appointment. Our practice is happy to bring this cutting-edge treatment to patients in the Frisco, Allen, Lucas, Melissa, and McKinney areas of Texas.